Company: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Website URL: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Years in Business: 12+ (2005)
Price: Starter Membership – FREE; Premium Membership – $49/month or $359/year
Thank you for visiting my site. In this review post, you will get an honest, straightforward, and thorough 2018 review of Wealthy Affiliate. You will find out that Wealthy Affiliate is NOT A SCAM and that it offers a lot of bang for the buck! You will become acquainted with the Wealthy Affiliate platform and learn how it can help you achieve your online business goals. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete novice or a seasoned internet marketing pro; there is something here that can help improve your ability to earn income through affiliate marketing.
Before I get into the heart of the matter, allow me to give you the shortened version of what Wealthy Affiliate is and how it can help grow your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) incorporates an all-inclusive affiliate marketing platform that provides an array of services that will help you to create, grow, and manage your business of any level online. The services offered include websites and hosting, live classes, thousands of on-demand training sessions, personal and expert support, and the ability to network with hundreds of thousands of other members. WA is the largest affiliate marketing community of its type in the world and is absolutely the most caring. Want proof?! Read my full, comprehensive, and insightful review below.
Wealthy Affiliate Features and Benefits 9.8 out of 10
Wealthy Affiliate Training (Step by Step): 9.6 out of 10
Wealthy Affiliate Website Builder: 9.8 out of 10
WordPress Hosting: 9.6 out of 10
Wealthy Affiliate Research Tools: 9.2 out of 10
Success Stories: 9.0 out of 10
Wealthy Affiliate Support (Live Chat, SiteSupport, Q & A): 10 out of 10
DisabledVeteranAffiliate.com Overall Rating of Wealthy Affiliate: 9.6 out of 10
Features and Benefits
- You can sign up for free, for LIFE; it’s not a trial offer.
- There is NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! You don’t need a background in computers, web technologies, or marketing to get started. The training and tools provided require no prior knowledge.
- Superb, up-to-date training. Some additional training provided by members of the community. This gives the community a unique aspect – the training is not all provided by the same person. People with all different types of experiences share what works for them!
- 24/7 help and support from a community of 10,000+ members, ready to guide you along the way.
- Personal one-on-one support and coaching from the owners, Kyle and Carson themselves.
- Web hosting on up to 25 domains you own + 25 free Siterubix websites (50 in total!) for premium members, 2 free Siterubix websites available to starter members!
- Not a MLM (Multi-level-Marketing) scheme nor a “get rich quick” program.
- You are provided with your own blog to write about your marketing adventures! You can read everyone else’s blog posts too–a lot of times they can be quite inspiring and helpful.
- Live video training every Friday–and you can go back and watch them whenever you want!
- Best of all you don’t have to go through the process alone, you’ll get LOTS OF SUPPORT from the community. There’s always people willing to help you out whenever you have questions!
Wealthy Affiliate Training
- Weekly Live Classes (and 100’s of hours of replays)
- Online Entrepreneur Certification
- Affiliate Bootcamp
Wealthy Affiliate Website Builder
- Website Performance Tools (SiteRubix)
Wealthy Affiliate WordPress Hosting
Wealthy Affiliate provides access to fully managed WordPress hosting for up to 25 domains that you own (premium members) and up to 25 siterubix.com domains. Starter members get two siterubix domains
Websites are the real estate of the online business world. Owning a domain name is one thing, but without hosting, simply having a domain name does you very little good.
The hosting provided by Wealthy Affiliate is hands down worth the $49 monthly membership alone. It can be a pretty pricey business expense if you start looking into the higher quality options, and even very basic hosting can run you over $100/year alone.
Considering they offer fully managed WordPress hosting for up to 25 domains (which if you purchase through companies like Pagely or WPEngine is extremely expensive on its own) and considering you would be paying this as an extra expense somewhere else if you weren’t a member here, you’re getting an amazing deal.
Wealthy Affiliate Research Tools
Wealthy Affiliate provides an array of research tools…
Wealthy Affiliate Success Stories
Wealthy Affiliate Support
Live Chat, SiteSupport, Q & A
CONCLUSION of the Review goes here.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
A marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays a commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals. Affiliates can generate income by promoting products or services of companies which offer affiliate programs like eBay, Amazon, JVzoo, Jimdo and so on.
Affiliates find and participate in affiliate programs which are suitable according to their website niche so that they can generate income just by promoting products or services of other companies. In an affiliate relationship, the affiliate does not need to have its own products or services and doesn’t need to be concerned with shipment or delivery of products. The affiliate just needs to promote those products and provide the unique affiliate link of those programs within their website so that when someone click those links from those publisher’s website and buy the products in that affiliate programs, the affiliate can earn a commission. Affiliate marketing is the best way to generate good passive income online on a regular basis.
Wealthy Affiliate is like an online university where one can learn everything about Affiliate Marketing:
- Learn to make money by creating niche-specific websites.
- Learn about affiliate marketing and how to select good affiliate programs according to your niche.
- Learn how to promote the products of those affiliate programs and earn money from sales activity.
- Learn how to make quality referrals in any legit online work company.
- Learn the best advertising methods to promote and sell anything online (PPC advertising, social media advertising like Facebook, Twitter and so on).
- Wealthy Affiliate has its own affiliate program.
Click this link to join Wealthy Affiliate: wealthyaffiliate.com
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE PREMIUM WEALTHY AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP OPTION
The premium Wealthy Affiliate membership is where you get access to absolutely everything. If you’re serious about building an online business, I have never in my 8 years in this industry seen such an amazing community full of help, tools, and resources. I’ve been a member at several other online marketing sites, but this one blows the rest of them out of the water.
The biggest issue I’ve had with previous training programs and marketing communities is how outdated they get. With a Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership, you don’t need to worry about that. New trainings are added daily including live weekly video training sessions. You can also search and browse past trainings they’ve created over the years. With a premium membership, you also get unlimited access to community features which is one of my favorite aspects of Wealthy Affiliate. I spend hours per day simply chatting and messaging people who clicked on my Wealthy Affiliate affiliate link. When they use my link to sign up, I get notified, and the personal one-on-one coaching can begin. No other platform has offered this option before.
Here are some of the things that are included in the Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership:
· Live Help – Unlimited
· Private Messaging – Unlimited
· 50 Websites
· Website Security Package
· Website Backup
· Beginner Training Course – Full Access
· Personal Affiliate Blog
· Affiliate Bootcamp Training – All Phases (7)
· Live Video Classes
· Video Walk-Throughs
· Keyword Research Tool – Unlimited Searches
· Training Classrooms – 2
· Affiliate Program – 2x Higher Payout
· Earn While You Learn
· 1-on-1 Coaching – Unlimited
· Private Access to Webinars
· 24/7/365 Website Support
· Website Feedback Platform
· Website Comment Platform
· Website Analysis
If you add up all the services you get, the premium membership is a steal. For example, you’ll notice they include unlimited keyword research with a membership. Other paid keyword research tools sell for $49 or more just by themselves. Add in website hosting, and there’s another $10 / mo. Add on the website security package, and there’s another $10 per month (I’ve paid as much as $29 / mo just for website security). Just based on those things alone, Wealthy Affiliate is a great deal with all of the resources and tools you need in one convenient place. Not to mention all of the training, tutorials, and support that is included with the membership.
Yes, it costs money, but starting any business takes an investment. The key is to invest wisely, be frugal, and make sure you’re investing in the right things. With Wealthy Affiliate Premium you are literally getting absolutely everything you’ll need to start a successful business online. From the training to the web building tools to the website hosting, backup, security, and support – it’s all there in one place at a very reasonable price.
However, it isn’t 100% perfect…
- The 24/7 live chat isn’t always the best place for help. Because there are often times many people in there chatting, people ask questions that get thrown to the bottom and nobody will see them. If that ever happens, simply ask again and most likely someone will see it the second time around. It’s more of a place for easy, quick questions. The more in-depth questions are best left for the interactive classrooms or PMs.
- Because Wealthy Affiliate is a highly interactive community, it’s really easy to get caught up in the social aspect (much like Facebook) and spend too much time chatting and not enough time actually working on your business!
- There’s really not many negatives about WA! It’s probably the most engaged, helpful online business community out there! But, I’ve written an in-depth blog that addresses the common complaints people have about Wealthy Affiliate, so give it a read if you want to find out the negatives other people have to say (and my rebuttals, of course).
Who is it for?
- People who can’t find jobs, are underemployed, or just simply hate their jobs.
- People who hate working for someone else.
- People who want the freedom to earn their own money, make more money, or earn a passive income.
- It’s for those who want to earn some extra money to help pay bills
- High school drop outs, college drop outs (and those that hold degrees too)
- It’s for people who want to go about an honest way of making money online.
- Those looking for quality WordPress hosting (fully managed)
- Essentially, anyone and everyone.
My closing thoughts…
The truth is, there is nothing else like Wealthy Affiliate out there. They started back in 2005 as just a basic keyword tool, but it has evolved into a thriving, interactive community over the past 11 years. In terms of internet programs, 11 years is an eternity. It gives you a pretty good idea that these guys know a thing or two about online business.
They even let you join for free just so you’ll have an “in” on what exactly goes down within the community before you put your money down. They provide you with 2 free websites, free starter training and tons of additional training resources and blogs. You’ll have the ability to ask any questions you wish plus you can get your hands on the 24/7 live chat access for your first 7 days (note: after the first 7 days, your membership isn’t deactivated, just limited).
We all are familiar with the saying, “If something is too good to be true, it probably is.” I believe W.A. is the exception to that. Wealthy Affiliate is simply not a scam.
If you decide that Wealthy Affiliate is not for you, there’s no pressure to stay. And with no membership fee required, you seriously have NOTHING TO LOSE! But I truly think you will like it within the community, it has so much to offer you.
If you need additional clarification or help with anything (seriously, anything at all), drop me a message on my profile page. I am more than willing to lend a hand!
What are you waiting for?